Monday, May 26, 2008

The Miracle of May

Thats right...the event that happened on sunday was indeed a miracle...I do not know how else to explain it...

Zoey had the bomb of her life...no other poop before or none most likely after will measure up to the one that she had the other day...sitting on my lap she lets out the squirt of her life...Lifting her up I see mustard colored stains on my pants...everywhere...and I mean everywhere...

We go to clean things up and the miracle of May was seen.  No yellow poop has touch her diaper...none at all...clean as a clean, new, brand new, spanky diaper...

That poop shot out of her diaper and left no trace off it...In and Out and onto my pants...Amazing...

Truly the "Miracle of May"  

1 comment:

Emily Lynn said...

LOL! Oh my gosh that is SOOOO funny Clay!! Don't you just love being a Dad??!!!